Get started absolutely free
Dive into our missions with a free teacher trial account and take as many test flights as your heart desires. No expiration date. No credit card. No pressure—unless it's the fun kind (e.g., saving virtual worlds on a simulated spaceship).
Join the movement & unlock the future with us
Every mission you run isn't just a joyride; it's fuel for our mission to build the ultimate playground for real-world practice and assessment. Each license you snag helps us craft more show-stopping, mind-bending missions. So, go ahead and use the platform at your own pace and comfort level—consider it your personalized contribution to educational revolution.
No strings attached. No hidden fees. No bored students.
When you fall in love and want access to all the missions, we are more than happy to work with you to help find a license that fits.
Run missions throughout the year, and blow up in space a few times... you know the drill.
- Access to select missions
- Quiz question customization
- Teacher level mission data
- Google Classroom integration
- Online training library
- Chat support
- No expiration
Way more missions to run, plus oodles of collaborative tools for your school.
- All features from research trial
- Access to full mission library
- Admin level mission data
- Live online training included
- Chat, email, & phone support
- Ask about full-site discounts
Just when you think it can't get any better, we add in district level tools to blow your mind.
- All features from school license
- District level quiz questions
- District level mission data
- District-level Clever rostering
- On-site and online training
- Dedicated implementation team
- Ask about multi-year discounts
This program is a game changer for student engagement and critical thinking. Every single one of my students look forward to our time on Infini-D Learning.
If you're looking for a new and fun way to test your students’ knowledge, Infini-D is a great way to do just that. Students love "Mission Day" and I've been able to effectively trick them into loving tests!
If you are looking to bring Infini-D in the classroom, DO IT!!! I teach grades K-6 stem and it is a perfect tool for supporting the teachers in Science and Math. The kids love the simulations and it keeps 100% engagement.